Composed Writing Retreat, May 2019, SHARED BATH
This 5-day, 6-night Residential Writing Retreat trains scholars to move past their internal writing barriers and increase their writing productivity. The program includes:
- Five days of 2x/day intensive writing training (first time retreaters only)
- Five days of dedicated writing time
- Resource lists, scripts, and worksheets
- Get-Ready & Go-Home Guides
- A private online forum
- Private room with shared bath
- All meals, snacks, and beverages, from Sunday evening through Saturday morning
- All-level yoga class, Monday through Friday
- All additional fees, including facilities and grounds fees, resort fees, state and local lodging taxes, and gratuities
First Time Retreater: $3,975
Alum Retreaters: $2,075
Dates: Sunday, May 19 - Saturday, May 25, 2019
Location: Elohee Retreat Center, Sautee, GA
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 29, 2019
Details: We want you to be happy! Please don't register without reading the Retreat Package & Policies Below section below.
Retreat Space Amenities (Elohee Retreat Center): Beautiful views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains; wheelchair accessible rooms, large stone fire ring; natural reflection pond with adjacent hot tub; spa facility for individual bodywork; gift shop; and miles of hiking trains which include a 100-foot waterfall. Elohee Retreat Center is a 1-½ to 2 hour drive from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Good to know: Elohee has no Wi-Fi and excellent cell phone reception among major carriers.
What is the Retreat Cancellation Policy?
If You Cancel a Retreat:
If I Cancel a Retreat: due to too few participants, I will refund your entire payment.
What is not included in the Writing Retreat?
What is the Travel Delay Policy?:
InkWell Academic Writing Retreats does not give refunds or discounts for late arrival, early departure, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances, but we're unable to cover the extra costs incurred by these predicaments.
What if I need to cancel my retreat?
We hope you don't need to! But if you do, please email Inkwell's retreat coordinator at email@example.com. Your cancellation is complete when you receive a written confirmation.